We are open! For your safety and the safety of our crew, these are some of the measure we have implemented on our vessels:
• Disinfectant solution will be available on vessel for public use.
• Passengers will be required to wear face covering.
• Crew is required to wear face masks and will be provided with non medical grade covering. Crew will also be wearing gloves when
• Crew is required to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes.
• Loading will be executed by using space marks, to allow for distancing between guests, thus avoiding crowded lines.
• Vessel capacity have been limited to avoid large gatherings and to provide social distancing.
• Passenger flow on the vessel, will be guided to avoid crowds.
• After each trip the vessel is cleaned again and sanitized.
Additionally, All employees have been given guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which include; wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. For more info, please visit: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/coronavirus.html